Welcome to the BITE LIVE 2020 issue of the BITE Trend Report offering you a taste of the key themes, learnings and actionable insights from our flagship event.
BITE is Creativebrief’s curated daily editorial feed providing insight into topical marketing trends and inspirational work from agencies around the world.
The BITE LIVE 2020 report includes:
- A vital conversation about dismantling the myth of the Black athlete in sport
- Takeaways from a live workshop created in partnership with Bloom around finding, building and maintaining your confidence in a virtual working world
- Lessons learnt from the #Wombstories campaign about what can happen when marketing tells the truth about women’s bodies
- Some fresh ideas about creative storytelling from the author Kate Mosse and Havas London’s CCO Vicki Maguire
- Creative inspiration from Global’s Creative Director Jo McCrostie who explores how brands can capitalise on the power of creativity and community during the ongoing coronavirus crisis
As well as conversations around ageism, masculinity in crisis, how advertising is inadvertently funding climate science denial and many more.
Read it, share it. We hope it informs and inspires your next piece of work.
The BITE Team